Sunday, August 29, 2010

Jennaway!


One of our Frikes is returning back to work today after being home for maternity leave. I can remember the first day back to work after my little guy was born. I could actually feel my heart hurt. Longest day of my life! So...let's entertain Jennifer Carlson so her day passed quickly so she can get home to her babies.

I have sent Jennifer these questions and got her answers. Please take your best guesses. The person with the highest correct guesses will win the Shred bracelet.


Only one entry per person. Contest ends at 5:00 PM EST

How many brothers and sisters does she have?
a) one less then the Duggers
b)1 of each
c) 1 brother
d)1 sister
e) doesn't matter...she is the only one that counts!

Did she go to college? What is her degree in?
a) Yes..Degree in Underwater Sneaker Repair
b) Yes..Criminal Justice
c) No...:(
d) Didn't finish


What's her middle name?
a) Rose
b) Lilly
c) Thorn
d) Bush


Favorite Holiday?
a) Halloween
b) Easter
C) Christmas
d) Cathy's Birthday

Do you have a tattoo?
a) I'm so sick and tired of having to answer this question
b) Yes
c) No
d) ;P


Where did you go on your honeymoon?
a) We didn't cause I was pregnant when we got married
b) Disney Cruise
c) Aruba
d) Maine

Ever have a nickname? what was it?
a)no
b) yes, too many
c) bunny
d)Jennalicious

Favorite food?
a)Lobstah
b)Liver
c) Chocolate
d)broccoli

Ideal vacation spot?
a) Cathy's house
b)Greece
c) Italy
d) Target

22 comments:

  1. Robyn Chapin BridsonAugust 30, 2010 at 6:39 AM

    Here's my guesses:
    1) b
    2) b
    3) a
    4) c
    5) d
    6) b
    7) a
    8) d

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. B
    2. B
    3. A
    4. C
    5. C
    6. C
    7. B
    8. C
    9. C

    ReplyDelete
  3. JENN DOUBLYA(you know the other cool Jenn).............

    1. B
    2. B

    3. A


    4. A
    5. A

    6. A
    7. B
    8. C

    9. B

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. E
    2. D
    3. A
    4. D
    5. B
    6. B
    7. B
    8. A
    9. A

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn, i'm so sorry if I got alot wrong. I hope you have a great day and that it goes by quickly! Thinking of you..

    1. B
    2. B
    3. B
    4. C
    5. C
    6. C
    7. A
    8. C
    9. C

    ~ DebbieM

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1) E
    2) A
    3) A
    4) B
    5) B
    6) D
    7) C
    8) C
    9) D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok...here's my guess..
    1. e
    2. b
    3. a
    4.c
    5.b
    6.d
    7.b
    8.c
    9.b

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1)e
    2)b
    3)a
    4)b
    5)d
    6)d
    7)b
    8)c
    9)c

    Good luck, Jennifer! Hope it's a smooth transition back to work. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Robyn Chapin BridsonAugust 30, 2010 at 10:48 AM

    Okay. I am trying this again. Sorry about skipping one the first time.

    1)b
    2)b
    3)a
    4)c
    5)d
    6)d
    7)b
    8)a
    9)d

    I hope your day is going smoother than you thought Jennifer. Thinking of you on this challenging day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1)e
    2)d
    3)a
    4)a
    5)d
    6)c
    7)b
    8)c
    9)C

    Good Luck Jennifer! I know how very hard this is for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda S said all answers are C

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1.b
    2.d
    3.a
    4. C
    5. a
    6. d
    7. b
    8.c
    9.b

    Sorry if these are all off the wall wrong! lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1. B
    2. B
    3. A
    4. C
    5. C
    6. A
    7. B
    8. C
    9. C

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope I didn't offend you with my answers! The day is half over and soon you will be back with your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1 through 6 = B
    7 through 9 = C
    am I correct??

    ReplyDelete
  16. 1. E
    2. A
    3. A
    4. D
    5. D
    6. C
    7. D
    8. C
    9. A

    ReplyDelete
  17. 1 - e
    2 - b
    3 - a
    4 - a
    5 - d
    6 - c
    7 - b
    8 - c
    9 - c

    ReplyDelete
  18. 1 - B
    2 - B
    3 - A
    4 - C
    5 - D
    6 - D
    7 - B
    8 - C
    9 - C

    ReplyDelete
  19. 1. d)
    2. d)
    3. a)
    4. b)
    5. b)
    6. c)
    7. d)
    8. b)
    9. a)
    10. c)

    ReplyDelete
  20. JENNIFER'S ANSWERS!

    How many brothers and sisters do you have? 1 sister, 1 brother (I also marked E as correct)

    Did you go to college? What is your degree in? yes I did WSC well now WSU, Criminal Justice(what a joke,huh?)

    What's your middle name? Rose

    Favorite Holiday? Halloween or Easter(I love the candy)

    Do you have a tattoo? No to chicken and nothing I love that much to want on my body forever

    Where did you go on your honeymoon? We went to Disney for a week and then on a Disney Cruise

    Every have a nickname? what was it? My family calls me Jenna, high school and college friends call me Jen Brown(real creative huh) and when I was really little my uncle called me Gelfling after a character in the movie Dark Crystal

    Favorite food? Lobster and chocolate, but not together,lol

    Ideal vacation spot? I would love to go to Greece or Italy

    ReplyDelete