Monday, January 24, 2011

Special Fundraising Sale

Last night I participated in an auction to raise money for a family who lost their 5-month-old daughter, Madeline, to a Congenital Heart Defect. The auction was put on by my amazing friend, Shelby, from Shelby's Sassy Bows. There were many wonderful items, and Shelby was able to raise over $800 to help with funeral expenses and medical bills. I was so excited to be a part of the auction, and thought we could raise more for the Weigel family, so I've decided to offer all the items I contributed to the auction to anyone who wants them for the price the item went for in the auction. 100% of what you pay will go to the Weigel family.

Here are the items, along with the amount they went for. Email me at cathy@cathyscreationsjewelry.com with your order and I will send you an invoice.

Purple Rain $30

Floral Explosion $35

Pretty in Pink $28


Sterling Bling $31
Note: I don't have any more Swarovski crystals in these colors,
so when you order, please choose two other colors

Ring $12

If you'd like to help the Weigel family but aren't interested in a bracelet, click this button (found here and in the sidebar).



1 comment:

  1. Have I told you how awesome you are lately? Muah!! Both you and Shelby have hearts of gold!

    ReplyDelete